Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm in trouble...

I play a game with the girls and tease them by saying "oh you don't like bananas do you" or insert anything in there, play-doh, french fries, movies, walks, games, puzzles, books, candy...you get the idea. Well we do this for fun all the time and both girls normally answer "yes do" but I got a little different one this week...

I was teasing the girls saying "oh you don't like french fries" right after we went through McDonalds drive thru as I was eating a couple. Haylee then responds "yes i do JANA" hahaha! so then I ask "did you just call me Jana?" and she looks at me with her cute face obviously knowing she did and says "noooo...." and then giggles!

Then my children do things like this...
which this picture is the least scary of what Rylee likes to do on this car... but my camera died and I only got pictures on my phone. Which my phone's pictures are not post quality. But Rylee likes to sit on top, kneel on top or stand on top...depending on the minute you are looking. In this picture she is looking over the front saying BOO to Haylee through the front window. Crazy children!

No comments: