Monday, November 7, 2011

Singing and Dancing

Rylee and Haylee both love copying the lady in Sacrament who leads the music. Here is Rylee leading and singing at home. (Yes, Haylee is crying in the background because she isn't allowed to have more candy before dinner)

Here is Haylee a few days ago singing and playing the "piano"

Also, tonight the girls watched Rio (rented from redbox for the like 10th time....luckily most have been with free codes!) and they get very into it...


Don't bug me, I'm watching Rio....and using a fake turkey for a pillow???

Lounging with fake bananas in my mouth?


Dancing to the samba music in the movie



Laughing at the movie. This used to be her fake laugh but now I'm not so sure...


Telling the monkeys "no, no, no" because they are fighting with the birds.


Here is Rylee talking to the monkeys....

And I had to include this! Rylee smiling for the camera with eyes OPEN!!!

No comments: