Monday, January 16, 2012

A Job!

So last Saturday I got a very strange but amazing phone call! A lady at church called me up to see if I could watch her children in the mornings while her and her husband both had classes. I would start in 2 days and they would pay me. YAY!

So the strange part is, I knew who she was but she had NO idea who I was. She knows Christopher from choir but never met or heard about me. She was given a list of 5 people in the ward who might be willing to do it (stay at home moms), by the RS president. I was 5th on her list and by the sounds of things...also her last hope.

Anyway so now I watch her two boys for a few hours every morning M-Th. We started last week and Haylee and Rylee LOVE having friends come play everyday! If you go by "almost" ages...I basically have a 1, 2, 3, and 4 year old at home in the mornings lol. If you go by right now ages I have two 1 year olds, a 2 year old and a 3 year old. It is fun, but I am greatful they are not all mine that close together! hahaha!

Speaking of which...if Christopher and I kept up our streak of having kids 10 months apart...by now we would have a 2 year old, 1 year old, 11month old and 1 month old....how insane would that be? And my body would be no longer hahaha...thank goodness that didn't happen! I love my babies!

Anyway here are a couple pictures of the kids playing!


Playing on the floor


He is the only one who gets away with crackers and water on my couches

Everyone drawing

Playdoh, yes everyone is very good at smiling and looking at the camera....NOT lol (Rylee told me NO, and turned her head)

2 comments:

Ah Loe said...

yippee for extra needed money! good luck!!!

Robbie and Ashlee said...

Yay! I'm excited for you!