Thursday, September 12, 2013

January and February Randomness



Little miss attitude

CHEESE!


Doing dishes at Nick and Hannah's house


Rylee reminds me of Edith (middle girl) on Despicable me so much!

Wild Child is so right!

Play

Family Home Evening

Games

Puppets

All tuckered out

I got flowers for Valentines Day!! I haven't had any since my duct tape ones he made me like...5 years ago...or more I can't remember! It was BEAUTIFUL!!!


Haylee loved to smell my flowers!
One tired girl!

The hippo we had to buy from Sams... because one of the girls threw up on him. Rylee has claimed it. Look...you can pick his nose! The girls think that is awesome! Yes, he is currently wearing a pirate hat and eye patch!

Family walk... guess who's the favorite???

CHEESE!

Singing and Reading a book to her sister



Christopher turned 30 back in February!!! Happy Birthday! We decorated with paper cut out balloons on the walls! 

Cake!

Christopher's mom, dad and brother came to visit back in February!

Grandad






Brothers...




mOOOOOOOm!




Picking on Isaac



Naptime for Uncle Isaac

Story time!



No comments: